5% discount on apartment purchase in GINO PARADISE **** Bešeňová Apartments !!!
- ACTION: 5% off the purchase price of the apartment if 90% of the purchase price is paid. Offer valid until the end of June 2019.
CALCULATION OF PROFIT
FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU WILL EARN WITH US
149 144.1,- €
Price with VAT is 178 972.92,- €
10 440.09,- €
Investor of the project
Who is Dr. Nodari Giorgadze
Born in Tbilisi, Georgia (1952). He is married, has two daughters and five grandchildren. Since 2003 he has been a citizen of the Slovak Republic. Since 2012, has been an honorary citizen of Tbilisi (Georgia) and since 2013 has been an honorary citizen of Bešeňová (Slovakia). In addition to his business activity, he is also actively involved in helping people and in charities. He graduated from the Faculty of Physics at the Technical University in Tbilisi and then from the Faculty of International Law at the State University in Tbilisi. Doctoral studies were completed at the Academy of International Law and Economics in Moscow. He served in Afghanistan for two years. He worked as a police chief in Tbilisi.
From 1991 to 1993, he was the first acting Defense Minister of Georgia, MP of the Georgian Parliament, and chief adviser to President Eduard Shevarnadze. Later he worked as a diplomat. He was historically the first Georgian ambassador abroad and the Chargé d’Affaires of Georgia in Austria (since May 1993 in Vienna). As the Head of Delegation, he represented his country at the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe and was also a permanent representative of Georgia at the UN’s European Headquarters in Vienna (VIC). For several years he also served as general delegate in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe at the World War Veterans organization (based in Paris).
He built the Thermal Park Gino Paradise Bešeňová, developed the philosophy of the development of the thermal swimming pool in the water area with hotels and gastronomic facilities, and created one of the most important water parks in Central and Eastern Europe. He invested more than 40 million euros in the development of the Aquapark in Bešeňová. As part of the construction of the water park, he successfully completed the construction of 110 apartments in the projects Luka and Diamant. In Kameničná near Komárno, he built two photovoltaic power plants at a total investment cost of 15 million euros. He is involved in the hotel business in Slovakia and in Georgia (Gino Park Palace Hotel in Orlová chateau near Považská Bystrica, the GINO WELLNESS Mtskheta Hotel, GINO WELLNESS Rabati Hotel). He bought the 1612 Orlová chateau in Považská Bystrica, which was in the process of decay and after his investment of more than 10 million euros he built one of the most beautiful chateaus in Slovakia and in Eastern Europe – the 4* GINO PARK PALACE hotel. He is involved in several major development projects in Slovakia and Georgia. He is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Gino Holding, a.s. (Slovakia) and Gino Capital, a.s. (Georgia).
Dr. Nodari Giorgadze has been serving as the Honorary Consul of Georgia in the Slovak Republic since 2016.
- A new complex will grow in Bešeňová, it will cost millions
- President of the UN World Tourism Organization ceremonially began construction of GINO Paradise Bešeňová ****
- In Slovakia, a unique complex will be built: From the room directly to the water attractions!
- Investment in Bešeňová
- Former Bešeňová’s boss returns as a hotelier
- In Bešeňová, one of the largest apartment complexes is being built
- The Georgian who created Bešeňová. Now he wants to build a super modern district for one billion euros
- Hotel Gino Park Palace – one of the best hotels in Slovakia
- The Georgian who promoted Bešeňová
- Dr. Nodari Giorgadze – an emotional investor and builder
- The Bešeňová Aquapark has a sister in Georgia
- Dr. Nodari Giorgadze (Turning Points 2018 – The New York Times)
- LiptovNews: In Bešeňová an apartment complex is being built